- Navigate to Admin Dashboard → Post Snippets → Options.
- Once you’re on the Options page, all the options will appear.
1. Exclude from Custom Editors
- Click on the Exclude from Custom Editors checkbox to hide all the created snippets from the custom post types editor window.
2. Complete Uninstall
- Click on the Complete Uninstall checkbox to delete all the snippets, snippet data, and plugin settings when the administrator deletes the plugin.
3. Allow Duplicate
- Click on the Allow Duplicate radio button to allow the duplicate snippets while importing the snippets from the file.
4. Replace Duplicate
- Click on the Replace Duplicate radio button to replace the existing snippets with the newly imported snippets of the same name.
5. Do not Import Duplicate
- Click on the Replace Duplicate radio button to not allow the import of any duplicate snippet and leave the existing snippets unchanged.
NOTE: In the Duplicate Snippets section, the Administrator can only select one option at a time.
- Once done, click the Save Changes button to apply your settings.