- Navigate to Admin Dashboard → Post Snippets → Import/Export.
- Once you’re on the Import/Export page, all the options will appear.
- In the Export section, click on the Export Snippet button to export all the snippets from the website for backup or import them on another website.
- Once done, a post-snippets-export.zip file containing all the existing snippets will be downloaded.
- In the Import section, click the Choose File button to choose a file from the storage.
- Select your zip file.
- Once done, click on the Import Snippets button.
- A notification will appear in the Import section once the import is successful.
- NOTE: When the Do not Import Duplicate option is selected, and the Administrator Imports the duplicate snippets, the message will appear as “Snippets Not Added.”.