- Now navigate to the WordPress Admin Dashboard → Plugins→ Add New.
- Search Classic Editor in the search bar.
- Once done, install and activate the Classic Editor plugin.
- Once done, if the Admin is using the Classic Editor, after setting up the Post Snippet, a Post Snippet Insert button will be enabled in the page and post editor.
- This allows you to insert the snippets on the page.
- Click on the Post Snippets button that appears on the editor toolbar.
- A Post Snippet window will appear.
- Each snippet has its own snippet tab.
Was this article helpful to you?